- A diverse community of learners, committed to fostering compassionate, confident and socially responsible individuals who thrive in the world.
- A strong community is built on inclusion, participation, communication, kindness and mutual respect.
- Learning cognitive, creative, physical, social and emotional skills are fundamental for a balanced learning experience.
- Learning thrives when positive, respectful relationships exist in an inclusive environment.
- LIS maintains an inclusive strategic plan with a systematic process of reflection and feedback.
- Respect for ourselves and others, our environment, and our cultural contexts guides our thoughts, actions and relationships.
- Student voice is integral to our school culture.